“Welcome! TO PRIMITIVE HAITIAN CHURCH!
We give God glory and praise for bringing you here to our site. It is our desire to equip you with all the resources necessary to help you grow in love, faith, and hope in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To learn more about our leaders and the history of our church please click on the link below.”
Do you have space for one more dish? Well, come on down to the church to worship and eat with us on November 28, 2021. Our women ministry are known to make delicious homemade meals.
Although His birthday is unspecified in the Bible and knowing that we should celebrate Jesus our savior every second, we invite you to come and commemorate the birth of Jesus on December 25. Where we will retell the story of
Before Haiti’s earthquake in 2010, our pastor had a vision to start our annual revival with the theme Vi’n Di Bondye Mesi Pou Tout Bagay (Give God Thanks for All Things) founded in 1 Thessalonian 5:18. Ever since then, we
Latest news from our blog
An assortment of children between various ages walked together barefoot, dressed in clothing that didn’t quite sit well on their...
“Do not be afraid, for I am with you, don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen...
"Every penny you generously give will be used for a greater cause. We thank you in advance for your generosity, and pray that God continue to bless you and your family"
$0.00 donated of $50,000.00 goal
27 Days Left
We love God. We believe in God.
“ Our 5 pillars of faith”
- 1. We believe that the Old and the New Testament are words inspired by God.
- 2. We believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all equal and perfect.
- 3. We believe that the imperative sacrifice of Jesus Christ has the complete total capacity to give us the necessary salvation to be saved.
- 4. We believe that the dead in Jesus Christ shall resurrect and live eternally with Christ in paradise. And the unbelievers will resurrect on the day of judgment to live eternally in hell.
- 5. We believe in the will, power, and the providence of God to fully supply all our needs in His service